Campagnolo Levante 2WF Carbon Gravel Wheelset – 700c
Famous for their craftmanship on road and track wheels, Campagnolo have applied their expertise to the gravel market. The Levante wheelset is reactive, versatile and durable they are made for Point and Shoot handling.
Stiff for climbing, light for handling and compliant for descending, Levante benefits from Campagnolo’s Handmade Ultra-Light Carbon (H.U.L.C) which is used in the rim construction and is the result of extensive development over decades of in-house carbon fibre moulding. This enables Campagnolo’s engineers to optimise the usage of both fibre and bonding resin for the perfect blend of strength, stiffness and light weight. All of this combines to create an awe-inspiring ride feel without undue harshness and a wheelset that weighs in at just 1485g.
The Levante rim sports the beautiful mirror-like finish aptly named Campagnolo Luxury (C-LUX). This finish is so pristinely smooth that it doesn’t require any additional lacquer, saving valuable grams across the wheelset. The Levante pairs this stunning finish with durable laser-etched rim graphics capable of withstanding even the most demanding of gravel rides.
Campagnolo’s consideration for durability is deeply rooted in the Levante Wheelset, and the premium H.U.L.C construction combined with an asymmetric offset on the rim provides a strong and balanced wheel that can take the rough with the smooth.
A simple cup and cone hub system meanwhile ensures ease of servicing and external nipples allow for tool-free on-the-go spoke tensioning if needed.
Not only is the Levante wheelset durable but it’s versatile too. Campagnolo’s two-way fit rim profile ensures tubeless and clincher compatibility while the 25mm internal rim width can accommodate 38mm to 78mm tyres (1.5-3.0″).
The wheelset’s Mini-Hook has been designed specifically for the Levante rim and matches the E.T.R.T.O Clincher and Tubeless requirements using the most minimal dimension possible. As a result, the slight hook provides a perfect match between the tyre and rim. This means a large contact area with the terrain, increasing grip and comfort at lower pressures.
Campagnolo’s Next 3 Ways (N3W) is compatible with Campagnolo 11, 12 and 13-speed cassettes. The wheelset is also available with freehub bodies for Shimano HG and SRAM XDR.
Campagnolo Levante 2WF Carbon Gravel Wheelset – 700c Tech Specs…
- Gravel dedicated wheelset from Campagnolo – ASTM 2 validated
- 1485g wheelset weight
- 30mm profile, 25mm internal channel, 30.6mm external profile
- Laser-etched graphics on rim and hub
- Asymmetric carbon fibre rim with Mini-Hook
- H.U.L.C. UD carbon fibre, 2-Way Fit rim, C-LUX finish
- Aluminium hub, cup and cone adjustable bearings
- 24 spokes, 12+12 double butted, aluminium external self-lock nipples
- Tyre compatibility: 1.5″-3.0″ (38mm to 78mm)
- 24 slim steel circular-section spokes at the front, in a two-cross pattern
- 24 slim steel circular-section spokes at the back, in a two-cross pattern
VERSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Campagnolo N3W body
- HG11 body
- XDR body
- Only available for 2-Way Fit: 1,485g
- Campagnolo sprocket set 11/12/13
- Shimano sprocket set / SRAM 10/11
- SRAM 12 sprocket set
- Black aluminium monolithic hub
- Hub edge: 100 mm in the front, 142 mm in the rear
- Pivot material: aluminium
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 30 mm
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim cross section (H x W): 30/30.8 mm
- Internal diameter of rim: 25 mm
- Lasered graphics
- Clincher tyres
- Tubeless tyres
The LEVANTE Disc Brake wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is 100% checked by electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo wheel offers maximum performance and reliability
- 50 mm tubeless valve
- Bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole
- 2 levers in composite material for tyre removal
- User manual
- Padded wheel bags
- Accessories bag
- Gravel seal kit