Campagnolo Super Record EPS 12 Speed Front Derailleur
Super Record EPS 12x Front Mech
In-depth study’s by the Campagnolo technical staff for development of the new cage shape on the 12-speed mechanical front derailleur have also been applied to the new electronic version, guaranteeing fluid, efficient, reliable shifting.
This is partially thanks to the inner semi-cage in aluminium and the single-piece outer semi-cage in carbon fibre, the Super Record EPS front derailleur delivers maximum stiffness and efficiency when shifting.
Its cutting-edge mechanical structure teams with the sophisticated intelligence of the interface and the Power Unit and the precision of the derailleur motor allows the chain to move immediately and fluidly on the chainrings, even under maximum load.
Features and Benefits
- Cage designed to improve maximum cross-chaining situations: The derailleur stops transmission contact and friction.
- Design optimized for the inner semi-cage: It precisely accompanies the chain onto the large chainring.
- High torque, high drive ratio motors: Using the best motors available allows shifting even under load, maintaining performance and permitting extremely precise, quick shifting.
- Position Sensor: With the Magnetic Hall Sensor Resolver, the front derailleur always moves the chain automatically into the ideal position for the selected sprocket/ chainring
- Front derailleur body in monolithic carbon powder techno-polymer: This produces a lightweight yet very stiff and resistant unit.
- Front derailleur mounting tool: Faster installation with better results, this mounting tool makes the mechanic’s job easier and more precise.
- Auto Repositioning: D.T.I. technology means that the EPS system knows the rear derailleur position and the selected sprocket at all times.
- Waterproof – IP 67: The Campagnolo EPS electronic drivetrain complies with IP67 international standards.